CERTIFICATION FOR IMPORT / EXPORT OF MATERIALS
Import of Machinery, Raw materials and Spares are permitted only if certified by a Chartered Engineer on justifying the necessity, specification, quantity, etc. Such Certification can be issued after due inspection and verification.
EPCG - Export Promotion Capital Goods Scheme
Certifying the end use of “Capital Goods” sought for import for its use at pre production, or post production stage for the product undertaken for export obligation.
Certifying the Installation of Machinery & spares so imported in the installed capital goods on the basis of stock & consumption register maintained by License holder.
IMPORT INTO SEZ
Certification for Second Hand Plants, Machinery and Spares Imported to India.
Certifying that inputs being imported without payment of basic customs duty is in order.
Export of defective parts/equipments which cannot be repaired in India
Certification that part of an imported machine cannot be repaired in India and has to be sent back to the manufacturer's or supplier's works for repairs and re-import .
Certification of DBK1 statement
- for claiming duty drawback on all industry rates
Fixation of 'SION' - Standard Input -Output Norms.
Pre-Shipment Inspection (General):
Certifying Importers the certainty that the goods arriving at their place of destination are in conformance to their required specifications. These can be customer's own requirements or Legal Demands or may be demanded by the Bankers, Customs etc.,
Certificates for any Government bodies
Occasions where the Technical aspects or particulars need to be verified by the Government Department/Agency, but, such department/agency not having technical personnel stipulate that a Chartered Engineer visits and inspects the technical aspects/particulars on their behalf and a certificate be issued in lieu of that.
Certification of 'AMORTIZTION COST' of Tools ( Moulds/Dies)
- Used in the manufacture of components/parts
Certification for 'BIS' - BUREAU OF INDIAN STANDARDS
- Application for Grant of Licence for Domestic Manufacturers / Parts under "Simplified Procedure". Inspection, Verification of Process, Procedure, Machinery, Instruments, Test reports and certification of the application for recommending for issuing BIS certificate.
GOVERNMENT REGISTERED VALUER,
CATEGORY :- PLANT & MACHINERY
Registered Valuer for Plant & Machinery approved by the Ministry of Finance issued under the Department of Income Tax.
Approved Valuer from Institution of Valuers
Services rendered under this are:-
Valuation of Property for the Assets of Company, firm,
Individual, etc. will be done for the purpose of :-
-for submission to any Government Agencies or Departments.
1. Project Study
3. Project Reports
5. Stock Audit
7. Project Appraisal
8. Energy Audit &
9. Valuation of Land & Building also will be undertaken for various Banks through Associate Valuers.
LIST OF FEW CLIENTS :
1. MITCON Consultancy Services
2. FDDI - Footwear Design & Development Institute
3. JSW Steel Limited
4. DMC Automotive Pvt Ltd.,
5. DAESEUNG Autoparts India Pvt Ltd.,
6. ARCELOR MITTAL - C-KAM WIRE SOLUTIONS
7. NETAFIM Irrigation India Pvt Ltd.,
8. MALLADI DRUGS & Pharmaceuticals Ltd.,
9. FIS Global Business Solutions India Pvt Ltd.,
10. PHOTON Infotech Pvt Ltd.,
11. EDAC Automations Ltd.,
12. WOORY Automotive India Ltd.,
13. INOX Air Products
14. WNS Global Services
15. MOBIS India
16. TECHNIP India Ltd.,
17. TAMILNADU REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
18. TAMILNADU INDUSTRIAL CO-OPERATIVE BANK
19. TAMILNADU STATE COIR CO-OPERATIVE MARKETING FEDERATION LTD.,
20. SOLKAR SOLAR INDUSTRY LIMITED
21. KANAECH INDIA PVT LTD.,
22. EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND ORGANIZATION
23. CENTRAL EXCISE DEPARTMENT
24. J.MATADEE FREE TRADE ZONE PVT. LTD.,
25. L & T SUCG JV - "METRO TUNNELING CHENNAI"
26. PURE INDUSTRIAL GASES PVT LTD.,
27. SICGILSOL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
28. PARAIBATO DIGITAL PVT LTD.,
29. TATA BUSINESS SUPPORT SERVICES
30. CUSTOMS DEPARTMENT - AIRPORT
and various other Manufacturing Industries.