Er.C. RAVI SHANKAR, MIE.,FIV,C.Eng(I), MIITArb.
CHARTERED MECHANICAL ENGINEER & Consultant.
Government Registered Valuer for Plant & Machinery.
Approved Valuer for Banks , Technical Arbitrator.
Mechanical Engineering Professional with 25 years of experience in the fields of Design, Fabrication, Erection, Commissioning, Manufacturing and maintenance in various Industries - General Engineering, Rubber, Textile, Sugar, Chemicals, Bulk drug, Food processing, Aqua. Sea food, Power and Steel industries.
VALUATION for PLANT & MACHINERY is done in the areas of Power, Steel, Sugar, Textile, Chemical & various general Engineering Industries across the country.
CHENNAI CUSTOMS - SEA PORT
Approved by Chennai Customs for the Inspection & Issuing of CE CERTIFICATE on VALUATION OF SECOND HAND IMPORTED MACHINERY
CHENNAI CUSTOMS - AIR PORT
Approved by Chennai Customs for Valuation of Confiscated, uncleared, seized goods at Chennai airport.
CERTIFICATION FOR IMPORT / EXPORT OF MATERIALS
Import of Machinery, Raw materials and Spares are permitted only if certified by a Chartered Engineer on justifying the necessity, specification, quantity, etc. Such Certification can be issued after due inspection and verification.
EPCG - Export Promotion Capital Goods Scheme
Certifying the end use of “Capital Goods” sought for import for its use at pre production, or post production stage for the product undertaken for export obligation.
Certifying the Installation of Machinery & spares so imported in the installed capital goods on the basis of stock & consumption register maintained by License holder.
IMPORT INTO SEZ - Certification for Plant & Machinery and Spares Imports to Special Economic Zones.
Certifying that inputs being imported without payment of basic customs duty is in order.
Export of defective parts/equipments which cannot be repaired in India
Certification that part of an imported machine cannot be repaired in India and has to be sent back to the manufacturer's or supplier's works for repairs and re-import .
Certification of DBK1 statement
- for claiming duty drawback on all industry rates
Fixation of 'SION' - Standard Input -Output Norms.
Pre-Shipment Inspection (General):
Certifying Importers the certainty that the goods arriving at their place of destination are in conformance to their required specifications. These can be customer's own requirements or Legal Demands or may be demanded by the Bankers, Customs etc.,
Certification of Machinery - for DIC - 'Capital Subsidy' purpose
Certificates for any Government bodies
Occasions where the Technical aspects or particulars need to be verified by the Government Department/Agency, but such department/agency not having technical personnel stipulate that a Chartered Engineer visits and inspects the technical aspects/particulars on their behalf and a certificate be issued in lieu of that.
Certification of 'AMORTIZATION COST' of Tools ( Moulds/Dies)
- Used in the manufacture of components/parts to be submitted to Excise Department for calculation of "Excise Duty" Purpose.
Certification for 'BIS' - BUREAU OF INDIAN STANDARDS
- Application for Grant of Licence for Domestic Manufacturers / Parts under "Simplified Procedure". Inspection, Verification of Process, Procedure, Machinery, Instruments, Test reports and certification of the application for recommending for issuing BIS certificate.
Certification for MNRE - for Excise Duty Exemption Certificate
GOVERNMENT REGISTERED VALUER,
APPROVED VALUER - BANKS
CATEGORY :- PLANT & MACHINERY
Registered Valuer for 'Plant & Machinery' approved by the Ministry of Finance issued under the Department of Income Tax.
Approved Valuer from Institution of Valuers
Approved Valuer for
STATE BANK OF INDIA,
PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK.
Services rendered under this are:-
Valuation of PLANT & MACHINERY for the Assets of Company, firm, Individual, etc. is done for the purpose of :-
-for submission to Banks, Government Agencies & Departments.
1. Project Study
3. Project Reports
5. Stock Audit
7. Project Appraisal
8. Energy Audit &
9. Valuation of Land & Building also undertaken for various Banks through my Associate Valuers.
LIST OF FEW CLIENTS :
1. MITCON Consultancy Services
2. FDDI - Footwear Design & Development Institute
3. JSW Steel Limited
4. DMC Automotive Pvt Ltd.,
5. DAESEUNG Autoparts India Pvt Ltd.,
6. ARCELOR MITTAL - C-KAM WIRE SOLUTIONS
7. NETAFIM Irrigation India Pvt Ltd.,
8. MALLADI DRUGS & Pharmaceuticals Ltd.,
9. FIS Global Business Solutions India Pvt Ltd.,
10. PHOTON Infotech Pvt Ltd.,
11. EDAC Automations Ltd.,
12. WOORY Automotive India Ltd.,
13. INOX Air Products
14. WNS Global Services
15. MOBIS India
16. TECHNIP India Ltd.,
17. TAMILNADU REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
18. TAMILNADU INDUSTRIAL CO-OPERATIVE BANK - TAICO BANK
19. TAMILNADU STATE COIR CO-OPERATIVE MARKETING FEDERATION LTD.,
20. SOLKAR SOLAR INDUSTRY LIMITED
21. KANAECH INDIA PVT LTD.,
22. EMPLOYEES PROVIDENT FUND ORGANIZATION
23. CENTRAL EXCISE DEPARTMENT
24. J.MATADEE FREE TRADE ZONE PVT. LTD.,
25. L & T SUCG JV - "METRO TUNNELING CHENNAI"
26. PURE INDUSTRIAL GASES PVT LTD.,
27. SICGILSOL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
28. PARAIBATO DIGITAL PVT LTD.,
29. TATA BUSINESS SUPPORT SERVICES
30. MITSUI OSK BULK SHIPPING PVT LTD.,
31. GMR POWER CORPORATION LIMITED
32. CHENNAI CUSTOMS DEPARTMENT - SEA PORT & AIRPORT
33. DUN & BRADSTREET INDIA LTD.,
34. RELIANCE COMMERCIAL FINANCE
35. HDFC Bank - Infrastructural Project - Status study & reporting
and various other Manufacturing and Servicing Industries.